lunes


The feeling of loosing a part of me that has slowly become me, especially knowing I'm partly to blame, having found you has been my feeling back to what I was.....completeness is a confusing feeling, throw yourself into the unknown without safety net is exhilarating, scary and it only makes me infatuated. I can feel it in my stomach every time I look at your soul, you're in me and igniting burnt out flames, a simple caress of your laugh is all... it hurts knowing and feeling you have been part of me all these years and knowing you have been there all my life..... and yet we have not crossed paths.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

There are voices and emotions all over my mind, so uncertain that sometimes can make me cry. Is that me or part of me that I used to be, or is my heart screaming: Hey Baby! just leave it to me.